Friday, December 13, 2013

Must be those fabric fumes...

Went to Fabric Corner to get this....
For binding a baby quilt...
And then, somehow, I ended up with this:






Ultra cute sushi fabric to make Jonah a happy end-of-this-semester first grade notebook cover.  We watched Jiro Dreams of Sushi together, and he has had a sushi obsession since. 

Fat quarters buy two get one free? Yes, please!

Yardage of Wren by Valori Wells, and Lark Button Flowers  by Amy Butler - Have no idea what they are going to be, but I just couldn't pass them up - I have a thing for navy. And birds.

Those fabric fumes will get you every time! It was all a blur! However, I was very grateful for a Living Social voucher I purchased a few months back, so it felt like I was on a spree! Guilt free! Whee!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love comments! I read them all and respond to most!